14th International Symposium: Boston, Massachusetts
The SPD Foundation’s 14th International Symposium is now available online. No travel expenses … no time off from work. Just sit back and enjoy from the comfort of your home or office, day or night.
For over 30 years the SPD Foundation has been the leading organization in SPD research, education and advocacy, conducting symposia around the nation. Now, you too can attend one of our international symposia from the convenience of your own home!
Hear prominent researchers from prestigious universities and research centers present their latest findings in sensory processing and Sensory Processing Disorder.
What you will learn:
- Compelling evidence that SPD exists as a unique clinical entity
- Neuroimaging techniques revealing differences between SPD and ASD
- How SPD relates to other DSM diagnoses such as ASD and ADHD
- Sensory Processing Scales; the first examiner administered scale of sensory processing across all sensory domains
- Issues related to SPD in adults
- Event related potentials in response to sensory experiences in children with SPD, ASD and typically developing children
- Anatomy and neurobiological mechanisms that underlie atypical processing of sensory information
- Lucy Jane Miller, PhD, OTR, SPD Foundation
- Alice Carter, PhD, University of Massachusetts, Boston
- Shelly Lane, PhD, OTR, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Margaret Bauman, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital, The Laurie Center for Autism
This symposium is a must see for researchers, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, physical therapists, early intervention specialists, nurses, physicians and mental health professionals who want the latest research and evidence-based data on sensory processing.
SPD Foundation members will receive an additional 10% off* the discounted rate of the symposium!
Become a member now!
Receive a 50% discount* on all other online courses
with purchase of the international symposium
Access to the symposium is available for 60 days after purchase
Four presenters each day ● Most presentations just over 1 hour ● .4 AOTA CEUs per day
*Additional 10% membership discount cannot be combined with the 50% off on the online courses.
14th International Symposium Day 1[More Info]
14th International Symposium Day 2[More Info]
|Lucy Jane Miller, PhD, OTR||Sophie Molholm, PhD|