Coming in June – New Webinar Series
Live sessions with question & answer segment
- Session 1: Overview of Assessments
- Session 2: Administration and Scoring of the Miller Function and Participation Scales
- Session 3: Interpretation and Treatment Planning: A Case Study Approach
All webinars will air from 12 PM – 2 PM Eastern Time.
Learn from the best, the newest and most commonly used standardized scales and parent report measures for evaluating children with SPD. Lucy Jane Miller, PhD, OTR and Sarah A. Schoen will share how assessments are selected for diagnosis, treatment planning and measuring progress.
- Session 1 is a pre-requisite for the assessment series.
- Session 2 will focus on mastery in use of one standardized assessment and examples of scoring procedures.
- Session 3 will help clinicians synthesize client information and develop a treatment plan.
- All sessions will use a case study approach that links the child’s history, and assessment findings to presenting problems.
- Methods for monitoring progress will be addressed.
More details and registration information coming soon.