SPD University is your destination for the latest online courses covering Sensory Processing Disorder. SPDU offers a rich set of e-learning courses for professionals and parents that is accessible 24/7.
Topics to Include:
- Definitions and intervention strategies of SPD for home, school, and clinic
- All STAR Lecture Series
- Informal sessions focusing on topics of interest to those impacted by sensory challenges and presented by STAR Center staff
- The newest and most commonly used standardized scales and parent report measures for evaluating children with SPD
- Lectures presented by world-renowned researchers, authors, and experts in the field of SPD
- S.O.S. Approach to Feeding
- Advanced courses designed to further the skills of professionals who have already attended an SOS Approach to Feeding Basic 3-Day Workshop
Find out how you can receive the entire All STAR Lecture Series for free, along with many other benefits by becoming a member.
How to access SPDU courses/lectures
Registering for an account is free. You must be logged in to purchase a course/lecture. Courses are numbered according to level and audience that would find the lecture relevant. When you find a course you want to view, click the “add to cart” button. Please see the FAQ section for other questions you may have.