Every Moment Counts: OT’s Role in Promoting Mental Health Throughout the School Day is a mental health promotion initiative developed to help all children/youth become mentally healthy in order to succeed in school, at home, and in the community.
Click for details»
SPD, What is it? A Developmental Pediatrician’s Clinical and Research Perspective. This informative lecture presents a synthesis of the latest research that can be helpful to both parents and clinicians looking for information that supports Sensory Processing Disorder as a unique clinical entity.
Click for details»
Discover our new membership program»
SPD University is your destination for the latest online courses covering Sensory Processing Disorder. SPDU offers a rich set of e-learning courses for professionals and parents that is accessible 24/7.
- Definitions and intervention of SPD
- Strategies for home, school and clinic
- New! Postural Disorder, Dyspraxia, and Sensory Discrimination Disorder programs
- Principles of STAR Center Treatment Model
- Assessments: learn to administer, score, and utilize developmental assessments
- S.O.S. Approach to Feeding: advanced courses designed to further the skills of professionals who have already attended an SOS Approach to Feeding Basic 3-Day Workshop
- New Signature Lecture Series: an exciting and informative monthly lecture series by prominent leaders and researchers in the field of SPD
Find out how you can receive the entire Signature Lecture Series for free, along with many other benefits by becoming a member.
How to access SPDU courses/lectures
Registering for an account is free. You must be logged in to purchase a course/lecture. Courses are numbered according to level and audience that would find the lecture relevant. When you find a course you want to view, click the “add to cart” button. Please see the FAQ section for other questions you may have.
In 2014 some course numbers changed. Click here if you need to reference previous course numbers to current course numbers.