An Overview of Sensory
Processing Disorder for Educators
7:30PM-9:00PM (Eastern Time)
Next in the monthly
Signature Lecture Series Presented by
Stephanie Capshaw, OTD, OTR/L
Click for details>>
Next Signature Lecture November 10
25% Off Assessments!
Just in Time for Back to School
Sale ends October 31st.
Learn to administer, score, and
utilize developmental assessments,
including M-FUN, MAP, FirstSTEp,
Go to the Online Education tab.
Click the link at the top of the page:
Use Coupon Code:
SPD University is your destination for the latest online courses covering Sensory Processing Disorder. SPDU offers a rich set of e-learning courses for professionals and parents that is accessible 24/7.
Our SPD University has a new look and new navigation. We hope you like it and find it is easier to locate programs for your needs. We are expanding our course offerings and have gone to a 4-digit numbering system. In most cases the old 3-digit number has an extra number added to the beginning. If you need a reference showing the old numbers vs. the new numbers with titles, you can find that here.
New Course Titles»
Topics to Include:
- Definitions and intervention strategies of SPD for home, school, and clinic
- All STAR Lecture Series
- Informal sessions focusing on topics of interest to those impacted by sensory challenges and presented by STAR Center staff
- The newest and most commonly used standardized scales and parent report measures for evaluating children with SPD
- Lectures presented by world-renowned researchers, authors, and experts in the field of SPD
- S.O.S. Approach to Feeding
- Advanced courses designed to further the skills of professionals who have already attended an SOS Approach to Feeding Basic 3-Day Workshop
Find out how you can receive the entire All STAR Lecture Series for free, along with many other benefits by becoming a member.
How to access SPDU courses/lectures
Registering for an account is free. You must be logged in to purchase a course/lecture. Courses are numbered according to level and audience that would find the lecture relevant. When you find a course you want to view, click the “add to cart” button. Please see the FAQ section for other questions you may have.