Our vision for SPD University is to develop a rich
e-Learning courses with numerous online
and links to related resources.
A new look with easier navigation and search ability options will be coming soon. Programs are currently sorted by Online Courses, Symposia, and Webinars. Click on the tabs above to view the many topics offered.
- Advanced SOS Approach to Feeding Topics
- In the Clinic with Jean Ayres
- Basic Overview of SPD plus strategies for Over-Responsivity, Under-Responsivity, and Sensory Seekers
- General Principles of Treatment and Sensory Modulation Disorder
- The Miller Assessment for Preschoolers (MAP) and FirstSTEp Assessment
- Video-taped recordings of prominent leaders presenting at the 14th International Symposium in Boston and the 16th International Symposium in Charlotte
- All STAR Lectures focusing on various topics of interest to those impacted by sensory challenges
- Assessment Webinars series, including M-FUN and others, all relating to commonly used standardized scales and parent report measures
Get the entire All STAR webinar series for FREE and 10% off all other online programs by becoming a member.
The SPD Foundation is an AOTA-approved provider of Continuing Education credits.